Friday, December 7, 2012

my favorite snack

Seriously, 
I eat it every single day.  
I love it so much!
I may even be addicted to it a little bit. 
When I see that I'm getting low on cans, I get a little panic-y 
I'm going to share it with you because I hope you love it too.
Even thinking about it right now...my mouth is watering. 

Okay, here it it!

 I'm a big Corn Nut fan, and I feel like this is my healthy alternative to Corn Nuts.  

DIRECTIONS:
Drain and rinse one can of Chick Peas 
Spread out on a metal baking pan.
Drizzle with olive oil.
Season with garlic pepper and sea salt (most important step).
Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes. 

I eat them immediately while they are still burning hot and they are just oh, so delicious! 
Enjoy!

Did you notice in my last post that Gus wasn't too thrilled with Santa?!  
Well Brooklyn had no problem with him.  She told him she wanted a diary....and I have a feeling he's going to bring her a really cute one that she can decorate with glitter and stickers and it even comes with a heart lock and a feather pen.  I love having a girl!  Eek, I love Christmas!  And my healthy corn nuts!!

2 witty remarks:

The Beavers said...

Trying the corn nuts tomorrow!!!

TLF said...

A DIARY??!!
How'd you get so lucky to have such a simple girl??! I'm jelly!