Monday, November 5, 2012

1st Annual Barnes Costume Party!

When Nate and I decided to throw an after Halloween costume party, we weren't sure if our friends would come through for us...
but they definitely brought it in the costume department!
(I should have never doubted them!)
I rocked my wig for about one hour before I was sweating like a pig!  And I'm RHONJ's Teresa if it isn't completely obvious to you!





Duck Dynasty!  My favorite!



Bill and Ted...Excellent!  
My husband has no shame!

Of course we had karaoke!


Party poopers!  But we still like them!
Fun times!
We're already planning for next year!

4 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

Love it! Looks like tons of fun. Jill, your costume looks great. I have no idea who Teresa is...probably from a reality show? :) How did Lori get her hair to do that?

TLF said...

Love Duck Dynasty!!

Kelli W said...

What a fun party! I love the Waldo costume and Bill & Ted are too funny!

Sherie said...

I like it! Great costumes, too!