Tuesday, October 2, 2012

the Kindergarten girl speaks

"I really need my teacher's cell phone number so I can call her."
"I worked really hard to make Danea my friend, so I have to invite her to my birthday party."
"I made lots of new friends today, but I can't remember their names."
"I sat by my boyfriend at lunch today and I'm going to introduce myself to him tomorrow."
"I don't have to bring money for hot lunch because I have a credit card."

And overheard last night at Kindergarten Open House...
"We would have been here earlier, but my dad had to poop first."
(If it was possible to die of embarrassment, I would have.)

4 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i do not always comment, but i always love these posts! they make me smile. :)

Chandler said...

amazing! jill you know how to brighten my day. thanks for posting!

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Oh my word...I literally laughed out loud when I read the poop comment! SO FUNNY!

Jessica said...

Derek always has to poop before we go anywhere! :) Too cute!