Thursday, October 25, 2012

Marco...?

Yep, I'm still here.  

Are you still here? 

I feel like the last couple of months I've been caught up in a whirlwind of Kindergarten and Second Grade, you know what I mean?
But you know what?  I'm so in my element of being a grade school mom.  Totally what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I love, love it.  But it is complete busy-ness.  My days are usually spent making lunches, driving to school three different times to drop off/pick up kids, volunteering, going on field trips, watching soccer games and gymnastics practice...Okay, I love it.  

Blanche's class went to the pumpkin patch yesterday.


 I hope these girls are still friends when they're in high school!

Anyway, I think my thyroid is kind of wacked out again because my symptoms of being super duper tired and my tingling hands are coming back after being totally normal for months. 

So Halloween is coming right up.  I'm so excited!  Can I give you a little glimpse of my costume?  
 I haven't actually sewn it yet, but I'm going to soon.

I'm going to a grown up Halloween party for the first time I think since I was pregnant with Porter and I went as a morning sick grump (except it wasn't really a costume, it was just me, and I wore a shirt that said I heart nerds).  
These are my shoes.  Hee hee!  And I'm wearing a black wig.  Can you guess, can you guess??  Oh, and I'm going to be really "tan"!

My plan is to take a picture of my kids in their costumes today.  (They are all lawn ornaments!)  I'm also putting together the simple little teacher Halloween treats I thought of (or copied from Pinterest). 
Yesterday I raked leaves and today I'm drinking an insane amount of pumpkin spice creamer (with coffee, of course).  I love Fall!

1 witty remarks:

TLF said...

I love Fall festivities!