Wednesday, June 20, 2012

it's only my opinion

1.  I think it might mean that I'm too old to be using this deodorant when it says OMG on it...
2.  I feel like Jenny McCarthy has lost her credibility as an autism advocate now that she's going to pose in Playboy.

3.  It makes me feel like I'm crazy that I put the garbage cans out on Wednesday instead of Thursday, but I think it's super funny that I tricked my neighbor into doing it too!
4.  This is just gross.  
And if you don't know what reality show this pic is from...well you're really missing out on some quality drama.

4 witty remarks:

samantha said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks all of her extra piercings are so so gross! She should spend some of that money on parenting classes!

Alicia said...

Thank you!!! Amber is CRAZY!! Farrah & Amber both need to lay off the spray tanning too.

Denissa said...

HAHAHA!! I really didn't know where that piercing was from until I read the other comments..not sure how I missed it since I'm a closet Teen Mom watcher ;)
and yes that is disguisting..ugh

Anonymous said...

I think Jenny McCarthy lost all of her credibility when she claimed publicly that autism was caused by vaccines and encouraged parents not to vaccinate their children, thus causing the spread of preventable, deadly diseases that were all but eradicated. Not that she had much to begin with, obviously. Besides, wasn't she initially famous for being a Playmate anyway? Or is that the point I'm missing? :)