Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

We spoiled Daddy today!
We even made him breakfast: Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, bacon, and Spam
They pretty much love him.

I asked the big kids some questions about their Daddy. 
Here's what they had to say:

{Brooklyn age 5}
My Daddy's name is Nate.
My Dad is 22 years old. 
His hair is blond and his eyes are brown.
My Dad's favorite food is pancake.
Daddy's favorite color is green.
My Dad likes to wear that blue shirt with a baby with glasses.
My Dad's job is Liberty Tax.
He loves to eat Pizza. 
He's smart because he knows if there's trouble.  {This is my favorite!}
My Dad works hard at stacking wood and cutting down trees. 
Daddy always tells me to put the DVD's away.
I'm happy when Daddy kisses me. 
I love my Daddy because he takes me to Liberty Tax to play.  

{Porter age 7}
My Daddy's name is Nate.
My Dad is 31 years old. 
His hair is brown and his eyes are blue.
My Dad's favorite food is Spam.
Daddy's favorite color is orange. 
My Dad likes to wear t-shirt and shorts.
My Dad's job is Liberty Tax.
He loves to eat pancakes. 
He's smart because he knows 1000 x 75.
My Dad works hard at mowing the lawn. 
Daddy always tells me to get something out of the garage. 
I'm happy when Daddy lets me play Wii.
I love my Daddy because he loves me.

0 witty remarks: