Monday, March 5, 2012

a continuation of thrifting and crafting

On my local thrifting excursion last week, I also picked up this little vintage jewelry box.  
I was thinking of Miss Blanche.  
It was 50% off so it was only one buck.
I popped out the darling little 70's girl picture and sprayed it glossy white.
Roughed it up a bit with some sand paper.
Then I glued some scrapbook paper over the other stuff and hot glued it back in.
That's it.
All ready to fill up with her jewels.

PS: Did you guys happen to see this?





Honest to goodness, you know I would be watching that!

4 witty remarks:

Kelli W said...

That jewelry box turned out so cute! You have a great eye for thrifting...can you teach me:)

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Way to thrift, girl! And are you serious about the princess show? Is that for real??

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Way to thrift, girl! And are you serious about the princess show? Is that for real??

sharon said...

Cute jewelry box! I love how you make it look so easy.

Yes, I saw that clip of the Real Disney Housewives. That was awesome!