Friday, January 20, 2012

brooklyn barnes {fashion police officer}

Here's her official Golden Globe red carpet opinion of 2012:
{quotes straight out of the mouth of my five year old} 
 "Her dress matches the ground and it's too long."
 "It kind of looks cute with the belt and purse."
 "Beautiful.  The earrings, purse, bracelet, ring, it's gorgeous."
 "It looks like a flamingo head sticking out on the top.  That's all I can say."
 "Um, no."
 "Padded colors and sparkles, I like the cross and it's amazing."
 "Ugly."
 "Jewels, silver and gold and the straps are amazing."
 "Gorgeous.  Like a peacock."
 "I don't like her smile."
 "So white and beautiful.  Those look like my shoes and I love her headband."
 "The dress is white with freckles and it's kind of freaking me out."
 "She looks old."
 "The shoes are too fat!"
 "The yellow is so beautiful.  The hairstyle is fashionable."
 "Two yellows?!"
 "My favorite!  The blue and white colors look amazing and pretty and there are no straps and it is so adorable and cute!"
 "The belt is adorable and I like her skin color."
"Um, why is a boy wearing a dress and high heels?"

7 witty remarks:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

hahahaha She needs to be on Joan's show... I love and AGREE with all of Brooklyn's comments... soooo funny!

TLF said...

Hahahaha.. she's amazing!
I love how your five year old uses the world adorable so much.. haha!

Natalie Burke said...

She is so funny and so right! I'm posting a link on my Facebook. Hope you don't mind!

Meredith said...

This made me LOL. She has excellent taste. I love the word "fashionable"--so cute!

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

"...white with freckles and it's kind of freaking me out." --favorite quote:)

Natalie Burke said...

I was leaving Target earlier & lol'd a little about the white dress with freckles freaking Brooklyn out. I had to come back & read it again!

Kelli W said...

Those seriously had me cracking up! I don't get Kelly Osbourne's hair either...it does make her look old! I love that Brooklyn loved SMG's dress, especially since she told everyone that her 3 year old daughter picked it out for her:)