Monday, December 5, 2011

weekend wrap-up

I'm loving the hustle and bustle of this season!  
We've been busy!
These are snippets of our weekend:
My very own tree that only I am allowed to decorate is up!
The kids' tree is up and kinda bare...but not for long.  
(You can see Brooklyn started her own little area.)
The stockings have been hung.
I was so excited to find this in the attic-it's Porter's first stocking.  We put it up for Gus until he gets his official Barnes stocking from Aunt Sue.
The gingerbread man mug made its debut.
There was a whole-lotta rocking going on.  
This boy decided it's the only way he will go to sleep at night!
We tried some Pinterest posing,
and attended a spectacular Christmas dance performance!
This is where we attempted my parents' Christmas card photo...
it really just gets more fun every year!
Pretty much I did my BEST distressing ever for a store piece.
I put some numbers on shelves too.
AND I started this marathon!

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?

5 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh that yellow piece caught my eye!

Erin C. said...

Is the yellow table for sale? I think I need it!

Erin C. said...

P.S. Trenton thinks the tushy picture is absolutely hysterical!!

TLF said...

awwww-- the little bum picture is toooo precious!!

and yes yes yes, thanks for the christmas card reminder. i need to get on it. they ain't gonna address themselves, that's for sure!!

Jane Anne said...

This is the first year I've had my own tree to decorate. It has a long way to go- just a few special ornaments on it this year- but I am thrilled. LOVE the gingerbread mug!