Thursday, October 20, 2011

hey, it's that time again!

...well if you want to be completely on top of things (like me!) and have yours done by Thanksgiving.

It's time to start planning, preparing, and posing for Christmas cards! 
Shutterfly is coming through for me again. 
Can I get a Woop-Woop!
My Christmas cards from last year made me so happy that I'm definitely using Shutterfly again.
I've already been playing around with ideas for this year's card.  (Did you notice my practice session in my new blog header???)
I only had to bribe "the one with the attitude" with chocolate ice cream. 

So far I'm really liking these options:

pretty cute
also cute
a definite front runner

There's lots more I like, though.  I'm sure I'll agonize over it as long as possible!
Take a look at all of their options! <--- click there and HERE for more.

They also have tons of fun Christmas gifts (like these).  Did I ever show you the book I made for Gus? 

(That's not Gus, but I made one in that style)

I need to show you.  It is so adorable.  Maybe I'll make a couple for the grandmas too!

Now get moving, there's only 65 days until Christmas!

3 witty remarks:

Kelli W said...

I love your new header! I totally want some more free cards this year...I LOVED my shutterfly cards from last year:)

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Darn you organized/planner people! I still need to get costumes for my kids for Halloween. You probably had that done at Easter, right? (I'm diggin' that third card option.)

Meredith said...

I like your test shot. I have been waiting for Shutterfly's deal. . .if they do it again. I'm going to use our family photos taken this summer. Call me lazy. . .