Monday, October 17, 2011

bits

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Tina Fey for wearing maternity pants in People magazine.  I appreciate that you even let the band show a little bit.  Yes, your baby is only 2 months old and mine is 7, but I do feel a tiny bit better.  
PS-I loved Bossypants!  Fun-ny!
I don't really watch any of the Kardashian shows but I did watch some of Kim's two part wedding extravaganza and can I just say Kris Humphries is weird (and kind of creepy).  
I kind of feel like a bad mom when Porter repeats lines from Problem Child...but it does make me laugh when he says, "I hope you like clowns!"
32 is approaching next month and all I want for my birthday are new bath towels.
Nate already bought my present.
It's a laptop.
He told me, because he always gets excited and wants to tell me ahead of time.
Brooklyn says she's either getting me Pajama Jeans or a Gyro Bowl.
Moon Dough is my new favorite toy!  Brooklyn got some for her birthday and I just can't put it down!  It is so, so, so much fun, I can just make those little burgers over and over again.  The clean up is a million times easier than Play Doh too!  Go buy some for yourself your kids!
When I was looking for my Moon Dough pic, I saw this one.  Wasn't that just, like, yesterday?  Unbelievable
(PS I'm still wearing those jeans... and shirt, actually.)

4 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

you always crack me up! i totally appreciate tina fey for that, too- awesome!

Kelli W said...

I wore my maternity pants forever after my third one...they were so much more comfortable than regular pants! I think all pants should have elastic waistbands:)

Missy... said...

You're a riot! And I'm with ya on the whole Kris Humphrey's thing...creep-o!!

TLF said...

LoveLoveLove Tina!!!