1. That little sharp thing I thought I felt yesterday is indeed a real TOOTH!
2. I figure I've still got about five more years of wiping butts. The two big ones are independent wipers, but if they know that I'm within a one mile radius, they will scream for me until I wipe.
3. I thought Fall had arrived, but I was wrong. It's 85 degrees here today.
4. Dryer sheets in pockets act as a bee repellent on the playground...at least so far.
5. In this house, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit...unless, of course, you throw a fit long enough, then Mommy will give you whatever you want so that you will be quiet. (Don't judge.)