Saturday, September 17, 2011

half a year & 31 years

 My sweet wittle precious angel woobie man is 6 MONTHS OLD!
 (He's perfecting his serious faces.)

Here's where we are at six months:
* weighs 15 lbs, 12 oz!
* is a formula fed baby now...He decided he was done with boobies and I decided I was done with pumping.  (It's kind of sad to know that I'll never nurse a baby again.)
* started the green baby foods this week (so far likes green beans and peas).  
*  has gone through 1266 diapers (yes, I'm keeping track!) and 5 million wipes just in the last two weeks thanks to a lovely thing called Salmonella 
* is getting more sturdy while sitting up
*goes to bed around 8 PM and wakes up around 6 AM to eat and then goes back to sleep for awhile
*rolls around to get whatever he wants to get his hands on
*still loves Mommy's singing, unlike these other kids who scream at me to stop

Aaaaaand, today is someone's 31st birthday!  
We made him a cake.  
Blanche will give you the instructions:
 7.  Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.



1 witty remarks:

Denissa said...

He is SO cute!! :) And I totally rememeber how sad I was when I nursed for the last time :(
That cake looks AWESOME! May need to make that for my upcoming bday ;)