Wednesday, June 8, 2011

School's out for Summer!

The big kids finished out their school year.
Brooklyn's last day of preschool was May 26th and Porter's last day of Kindergarten was today.
Why are they always growing up on me?
She didn't change too much.
Her attitude just got bigger!
We love Linda & Lori and she will have them again next year.
I made "apple" treats out of mini Oreos dipped in red candy coating and topped with a Tic Tac.  
(My hands are still stained red.)
Everything looks cuter packaged in a mason jar.
Hello neck growth!
Do you see that he is losing his baby face?  I can't stand it!
We are so THANKFUL that Mrs. Carroll gave him the best Kindergarten experience!
He is sure going to miss her!
So proud of her big brother!
I love this.  
A fourth grader took Porter under his wing and made a point to say hi to him any time they passed in the hall.  They even had a special handshake. 
Porter's name and self portrait on the first day of school...
...and on the last day.
(I'm a little confused about what happened to his face???)

Let the summer activities begin!
Next week we start with tennis camp and then swimming lessons the following week.  There will also be some stops at Chuck E. Cheese and the zoo, and a camping trip in July. 

I get to sleep in tomorrow!!
I might even wear my jammies all day!
 

4 witty remarks:

Pam said...

I am loving the self portraits and photos from the first day to the last day of school! That is such a cute idea!! :) They are growing up so fast...

Kelli W said...

I love the first and last day pictures! I wanted to do that and totally forget with all the craziness of the last day of school! Have fun in jammies:)

Jane Anne said...

Now I am going to have my kids draw self portraits. I love that!

Samantha said...

love these pictures! Too cute.