Wednesday, June 1, 2011

confessions

1.  I'm still wearing maternity pants sometimes (even though I said I wasn't going to anymore) because I like not having to button and zip every time I go to the bathroom...
and because I still have a big belly. 

2.  Every time I open a bag of these I tell Nate I'm not going to eat them all,
but then I do.


3.  When we were considering our new renters I found out the girl had a blog and I totally stalked her and read her every post before deciding that they were a perfect fit for our house. 

4.  I tell our pediatrician that I drink water, but mostly I just drink coffee and Diet Pepsi. 

5.  In the 4 1/2 years since I gave up my cell phone, I just now had the first incident where I really needed it.  Let's just say it involved Kindergarten and #2. 

6.  I almost forgot that 9 years ago today Nate proposed to me (on my sister's couch in her old duplex).

7.  I bribed Brooklyn at her last dance performance with a new Zooble. 



4 witty remarks:

TLF said...

I have a opened bag of Quakes sitting on my kitchen counter right now.
In your defense, they never fill the bag all the way.. anyway. So you're not really eating as much as you think! ;-)

Meredith said...

I love your confessions. Darn! I wish I would have saw you--I raced out of the gym because I was a little overheated :).

Pam said...

LOL. Those are awesome, esp the one about wearing maternity pants. Who wouldn't love some elastic waist lovin! :)

Kelli W said...

I think I wore maternity pants for like a year after I had Eli:) Stretchy pants are awesome! And the eat the whole package thing happens at my house too except it is a package of Oreos not rice cakes!