Wednesday, May 25, 2011

RD

1.  My sister informed me that I need to vacuum before I babysit Libbs because it's gross that my kids' breakfast is smashed into the carpet.
2.  Apparently the shorts outfit I sent my son to school in is actually pajamas.  ???  Seriously it does not look like pajamas at all!  It's basketball shorts with a jersey-type shirt.  (My sister informed me of this as well.)
3.  I can swaddle and binky insert in the dark like nobody's business.
4.  Best money saving tip from my smart husband:  Even if you are going to mail in a check for the full amount of a hospital bill, call the billing department and ask if they will give you a discount if you pay in full over the phone.  He has done this twice with bills from Gus' birth.  Each time they reduced the amount by 20%!
5.  Milk production has nothing to do with your boobs and everything to do with the fat roll below them (at least in my case).
6.  Jergens Natural Glow Firming lotion. 
Love it.  (It doesn't really firm, but does leave a natural glow.)
7.  Even if you work in the dental field, think you are doing everything right, and pride yourself in your flossing capabilities, your kid could still end up needing a pulpotomy.  URG!  Porter has had more dental work done in 6 years than I have in my whole life.  I know my mom didn't floss my teeth as a child, and I didn't have my first cavity until I was 27! 
8. I'm going to be an auntie again! (Oops, I hope that was public information!)
9.  This commercial makes me cry:




4 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

you crack me up!!!
and speaking of which- yes, the above commercial makes me cry, but what about that denim diaper commercial.... oh how i laugh! even emmy thinks it is hysterical!

Kelli W said...

There are currently Lucky Charms smashed into my carpet and I'm trying to ignore them as long as I can:) I love Jergens, but yeah there is no firming happening on my legs either!

Denissa said...

I need to look for that lotion! :) And don't feel bad my youngest has had TWO pulpotomies! My other boys- no problems! They've each had a small cavity, but my poor baby everytime we go its something else!

Sugar Free Mom said...

Love that commercial :) Thanks for sharing.