Saturday, May 7, 2011

I am a mommy

I work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
I am an alarm clock, 
a cook,
a maid,
a nurse,
a handyman,
a security officer, 
a photographer,
a counselor, 
a chauffeur, 
a cheerleader, 
a comforter, 
a jungle gym,
and a milk machine.
I wipe bottoms, 
clean up vomit, 
and kiss owies. 
I don't get holidays, sick pay, or days off.
I work through the day and night.  
I'm on call at all hours.
I get paid with kisses, hugs, 
and "I love you Mommy's".
It's the best job I've ever had!
I learned from the best!

Happy Mothers Day!


3 witty remarks:

Denissa said...

What a great post! And you covered it all! Happy mother's day, hope you have a great day! :)

Cassie Bustamante said...

that is so sweet. i love it!! happy mother's day to you, jill!

Grandma Kay said...

Aw love the picture of you and your mom, I think she is beautiful too.