Saturday, April 30, 2011

weight-ing

August is 6 weeks old!
(and my husband could not be happier)

*  The only pictures you are going to be seeing of me for the next who knows how long will only be from the (what used to be my) waist up.
 
*  I got kind of excited last week when, due to all the vomiting and diarrhea going on in this house, I lost the last few pounds of my baby weight.  
I have since gained it back.  
Dangit, all that suffering for nothing!

*  I refuse to continue wearing maternity jeans so I'm wearing my regular jeans with a large amount of skin hanging over the top of them.  

*  Incidentally, the excess flab makes a cozy little spot for Gus to rest while he's eating. 

*  I bought a freezer full of Lean Cuisines to jump start my weight loss but every day I decide that I'm going to be really good, I get sidelined by my kids' Easter candy. 
Stinking Easter Bunny.

1 witty remarks:

Denissa said...

Good for you that you can atleast get your jeans on!! It takes a little time, but just keep on nursing!! haha :) You look great and August is adorable..