Friday, April 22, 2011

bleh

For the last 3 days Brooklyn and I have had a seriously nasty stomach bug.  Between the times I have to rinse out her barf bowl and run to the toilet myself, I've been getting in a lot of TV watching time.  Here are some things I've noticed from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

1.  Donald has a duck "accent" but Daisy doesn't.
2.  I'm not sure exactly what type of animal Pete is.
3.  Pluto walks on four legs and barks, but Goofy walks upright and talks.
4.  And the forever unanswered question: Why doesn't Donald wear pants, but when he gets out of the shower he wraps a towel around his waist? 


6 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i never thought about the duck accent, but i have noticed the differences between goofy and pluto. and i think pete is also some kind of dog? who knows! and yes, donald needs pants!
feel better!

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

LOL!! Sad thing is, I don't notice any of this! :)

Anonymous said...

Pete is a cat! I have an episode on DVD where he says so. Pete the Cat. They even have him chasing a ball of yarn. You can tell because he has pointy ears like a cat, not droopy ones like the dogs =)
~Mikayla

Denissa said...

Haha..I'm SO sorry you guys have been sick! The stomach flu is the WORST especially when you have a baby! :( Hope you guys are feeling better!

Sara said...

Yikes! So sorry you're sick with a newborn, too! Can't imagine! Feel batter!

Macey said...

Well, Jill, rumor has it that Goofy is a COW. Cuz he loves Annabelle or whatever her name is. And she's a cow.
But still...cows don't walk on 2 legs. It really confuses me.