Friday, February 4, 2011

weekend project *after*

The bigger I grow, the slower I get, but I've made some progress in the bathroom.
This is what my shower curtain looked like before.  
It still looked like this Sunday night at 9:00.  
Too, too short.
 I bought some muslin for around $3 and added some layers to the problem area. 
 Then I was able to raise the rod to a much more desirable height.
Yay!
I hung this little star hook above the sink to hang my new B washcloths (on sale at Kmart).
Note to self: Get cuter soap.
As soon as I saw Melanie's clipboard chalkboard, I copied her like two seconds later.  Then I found the perfect spot to hang it beside the sink where my kids can see it. 
***
I'll be working on more projects this weekend!


6 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

so cute! i love what you did to the curtain and the little chalboard!
by the way, i don't always get to comment, but i love all your pics you are posting and think you are adorable. thanks for sharing them! can't wait to see that little bambino!

mapleleavessycamoretrees said...

Shower curtain looks great! Way to be resourceful! Have a great weekend:)

Manda said...

oh my gracious... be right back after i go add ruffles to mine! lol GREAT idea!

beth said...

Awww. How cute!! Love the ruffles on the shower curtain, and the message to the kids. Love it!! :)
Beth.

Macey said...

Okay, I totally enlarged that top picture and want to know WHO is reading Michael Savage??
;)

Jami said...

Ha ha ha! I need a clipboard that says "Put the lid DOWN!"

You bathroom looks great!