Thursday, February 17, 2011

recent discoveries

1.  If my husband is hungry enough, he will eat cold beets out of the can.  
(I was seriously gagging when I saw him do this.)
2.  The reason I usually look like I just rolled out of bed, put my hair in a clip, and slapped on some concealer is because I actually did.
3.  During the day I can fall asleep anywhere, but at night I can't seem to find a comfortable spot to save my life.
4.  My kids think Slurpees are called 7-11's.
5.  If I worked at 7-11 they could pay me in Pepsi Slurpees. 

6.  "This is Gus.  When he is born he's going to come out with dress up wings on." -Brooklyn (4)


3 witty remarks:

Traci said...

That is an awesome picture Brooklyn drew! I'm impressed! And you always look put together when I see you :)

Kelli W said...

The dress up wings might make your birth story kind of interesting. Now I want a slurpee:)

Jami said...

When my 3rd was born I had the older ones make pictures like that and we framed them and hung them in her room. They are still there. She loves them.

Best of luck to you. ((((big ole cyber hug))))