Monday, January 24, 2011

31 weeks and cute baby stuff

Holy moly, 31 weeks!  
My weight is so out of control.  I've been too scared to look at the scale lately, but I'm pretty sure I'm about where I was at when I delivered Brooklyn.  
It's now next to impossible to get comfortable in my bed so most nights I fall asleep in the recliner watching reruns of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  My hips ache, I have no patience for anything whatsoever, and I have MAJOR anxiety about the delivery.  
That's the thing about #3.  
You know all too well what to expect.  With the first one, you're in total la-la baby land and really don't know what you're in for.  By the third, you've now experienced twice what it really feels like to have a human blow through your girl parts, plus you've heard and read about every single bad thing that could possibly happen to you or the baby.  How could you not be freaking out? 
At least with two other kids to worry about, I don't have a ton of time to dwell on my fears. 
My girl and me before church. 
Oh man, the giraffe print is doing nothing for me!
 So excited about my new wipes travel case!  
I found it at this Etsy shop.
My sister bought me this super cute nursing cover.  My brother-in-law joked that I will never need it because with three kids I won't be going anywhere.  I still plan on going to MOPS!
I'm nesting up a storm whenever I get energy and I can't wait to show you what's new.

12 witty remarks:

Heather L. said...

I think you look great! I always gain a ton of weight when pregnant (way more than you have!) so I can relate for sure. I think the giraffe print is adorable on you =)

Kelli W said...

I can totally relate to the freaking out about everything because you know all the stuff that could go wrong! And oh my goodness that wipe container is adorable...and so is the name:)

Jessica said...

I gained like 60 lbs with each kid. I bet you won't beat that. :) You look radiant.

Joey said...

I'm also 31 weeks and a nervous wreck too. This is my second. I had my daughter at 33 weeks, so i'm doing alot better this time. Don't worry you look great, i've already gained 35 lbs. so far, but there's nothing I can do to stop it. I'm way more anxious this time also, i've already got my bags packed i'm so nervous :) I am due Mar. 27th. We are closing on our house March 14th and buying a new one Feb. 24th...just to add to more anxiety. Now all of my nesting fever has been screwed up! AAARG!

Erin C. said...

Jill- The 3rd one basically walks out doing jazz hands! LOL Trent was my easiest delivery by far! You'll do great!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful girl! Hang in there and take care of yourself. That's the best thing you can do! Little August will thank you for it and be healthiest when you are. :)
Love Jan

-G- said...

i LOVE your family pictures; guess i haven't read your blog except for on google reader in a while!

you look beautiful, btw; don't even worry! i am wondering how in the world i'm going to sleep toward the end, since i'm already having trouble. and we don't have a recliner! maybe by then we'll have our glider and i can sleep in that??

argh! i'm only 23 weeks. i feel like this will never end. :)

take care!

Pam said...

You look stunning! I hate that you are having a hard time getting comfortable... sending you warm fuzzy thoughts!! :)

katie said...

Where did you get your boots?? They're super cute!

Denissa said...

You look beautiful!! I gained a lot all 3 times too! And believe it or not it came off the fastest after my 3rd! And I was way over 30yrs old!! haha :)
Are your boots from Target? ;)love em'

Denissa said...

You look beautiful!! I gained a lot all 3 times too! And believe it or not it came off the fastest after my 3rd! And I was way over 30yrs old!! haha :)
Are your boots from Target? ;)love em'

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

You look beautiful!! You girls really look adorable. :)