Tuesday, January 4, 2011

28 weeks

(This is what I look like when I get really fixed up.)
* up 19 pounds the last time I checked
* craving the sugar and the salt this time around (sugar cookies, white cake, white frosting, chips, popcorn, pistachios)
* pee 5,000 times a day
* love feeling this little guy move all around. 
* been buying the most adorable tiny baby boy clothes.  I got his hospital outfit yesterday.
* finally decided on the bassinet/pack 'n play we're getting
* glucose test tomorrow
* love having Blanche kiss my belly
* dreading pushing him out

5 witty remarks:

Kelli W said...

You look too cute! I love the slippers:) Good luck at your glucose test tomorrow...I always dreaded it!

Lindsey said...

You look super cute Jill!!!

Denissa said...

You look adorable!! Oh how I miss feeling a sweet baby in my tummy, but DO not miss peeing 5000 times/dy! haha :)

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

You look super cute - I can't stand the glucose test, good luck!

mom2maya said...

You look like your Mama! Cute! Rub your tummy from me : )