Monday, December 27, 2010

The Christmas decorations aren't even down but I've got to get ready for this baby

I started having panic attacks at night that we are not ready for this boy to come yet.  
At all.
Well actually I do have a diaper bag.
I plan on having him the first week of March (I have very special inducing techniques.  Maybe I'll do a post on that later.) so really when you think about it, I've got all of January and all of February to get things done. 
And I know me, and I know that from about mid-January on, I'm barely going to be able to move.  
The weight is piling on and my stomach is so far up my neck that I can hardly sit for any length of time.  And when I do get up, I just pee my pants.
 
I've now entered the full time complaining stage.  

Unless I'm asleep. 
 
Then I'm not complaining. 

We pulled this out of storage and I've got the paint sitting here.
Nate made a new rule that I can no longer spray paint in the garage because, "It gets a dusting all over my precious tools!"
I've been waiting patiently for it to stop raining so I can pull it out in the driveway and get to work.  
Because the most important thing is to have a changing table for the baby. 

Even though he doesn't have a bed yet.  

 Here's my cutie booties on Christmas eve.
And here's big mama at 27 weeks.
(My Mom, sister and I do this pose every Christmas.)

Okay, I'm gonna get going on these Christmas decorations.

1 witty remarks:

TLF said...

You and your sister look EXACTLY like your mom.. so pretty!! :)