Friday, November 26, 2010

mmh

1.  These kids and the hilarious things they say to me every day.  I am so thankful for them!
2.  Eating such good food all day yesterday and then more today.
3.  Finally receiving my shipment of maternity jeans, corduroys and denim skirt in the mail.  
4.  Getting my Christmas decor down from the attic.
5.  Riding the Polar Express with the kids and all of their cousins in a couple of weeks.
6.  Cheesecake.  I'm not usually one for desserts but I love cheesecake. 
7.  Winning a Lisa Leonard gift certificate (don't hate me)!  I've already picked out what I'm getting.  I can't wait to wear a necklace with all three of my babies' names on it!


2 witty remarks:

Denissa said...

YAY!! Congrats on winning a gift certificate, how exciting! :) I won a Lisa Leonard necklace too!!
Can you please tell me how in the world I can email back from a comment? I can't figure it out for the life of me!

Jami said...

Lucky girl! Congrats on winning the gift certificate. I love Lisa Leonard!