Thursday, November 18, 2010

it's only my opinion

For some reason I always confuse Bruce Springsteen and Sylvester Stallone...also Phil Collins and Robin Williams. 

Bristol.  Are you kidding me?  I'm rallying my troops to vote for Jennifer because if Bristol beats her I don't think I could ever watch DWTS again!

Last night, as my husband was checking out sports highlights, I caught a glimpse of this fantastic gold jacket.  Apparently this basketball coach has worn it more than once because this picture does not showcase the wild ensemble she had on last night.  Picture this jacket with a black turtleneck and black disco ball looking glittery pants.  It was spectacular! 


My new favorite scent!  I've officially retired my Gain island fresh. 
I can sit and sniff my kids for hours!


7 witty remarks:

Meg said...

That gold jacket is an A+ in my book and I can only imagine (and dream) about the glitter pants and black turtleneck that could accompany it.

And Bristol needs to go away. It should be noted that I don't even watch DWTS.

Georgia Girl said...

I don't watch DWTS but I heard about Brandy being voted off....can't believe it but I love Jennifer Grey so I am rooting for her just because she was an awesome dancer in Dirty Dancing.

I love my Tide also!

TLF said...

Aww.. I actually like Bristol! I am so glad Brandy is gone! Do you read my blog? I do a DWTS review every Tuesday.
And I'll seriously need to sniff this Tide. I can't imagine anything making me give up my Gain!

Anonymous said...

That gold jacket looks a lot like something Beth Moore would try and rock! Lots of Love for Beth, just can't get on board with her fashion sense.

Sheldon :)

Ramona said...

Your blog is making me smile this early and chilly Northwest morn. Cute post.

Have a delightful Thanksgiving!!

Smiles ~ Ramona

Anonymous said...

I like such kind of weblog

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!