Monday, November 22, 2010

I'm paying nothin' for my Christmas cards

I am oh so patiently waiting for Jenny from Classy Capture Photography to let me know that our family pics are ready because I can't wait to start designing my Christmas cards for this year!  I like to send them out the first week of December so I'm in a hurry!  I'm jumping on the Shutterfly bandwagon and ordering my 50 free cards.  You can too!  Just click here.  I have already been shopping around the site and I have no idea which direction I'm going to go with them.  I need to see the pictures first!  Did I tell you I'm patiently waiting???  I really like these photo cards


 This one would look nice with the colors we were wearing.
 I like this style.
  Oooh, I love me some polka dots!
Do I want 4x8 or 5x7?  Folded or flat? 
Heck, I'll never be able to decide!
I really hope I look pregnant and not just fat in the pics!


1 witty remarks:

TLF said...

This offer saved me $119.. awesomesauce!