Monday, November 8, 2010

half-bath makeover

Let's take a look at the sad state of this bathroom before.  Yep, it looked like this for a year (or more)!
I LOVE the new color!  
It was scary at first, but it looks so good with the white accessories.
 I'm on the hunt for a chunky white mirror to hang above the sink.  We may have to make one.
 Are you understanding how tiny this bathroom is?  Nate and I had to take turns coming in and out while we were working.  It didn't help that my belly was bumping into everything!
 I scrounged up some sticks from the back yard.
That's it!  
I didn't want to clutter it up too much because it's so cramped in there.  I think it turned out great.  I still need the mirror and a fluffy new rug and then it will be complete.  I may even take it over as my bathroom!

6 witty remarks:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love the rich chocolate with the white- makes for a lovely contrast!

Joy@Thrifty Parsonage Living said...

What a great transformation! I love the color... I have chocolate brown wall color in my bathroom also. I did a post on it if you would like to see it on my blog.

TLF said...

It looks fantastic!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Oh the chocolate paint is beautiful!! Great job! :)

Amy said...

Love it! I want to paint my bathroom charcoal gray but am hesitating. Maybe I will now since yours looks so good.

sharon said...

Hi,
You don't know me, but I have a mirror you could have if you want it. It is oval with a wide white frame. It's supposed to look like a Pottery Barn mirror, but I got it at Target. It's sitting in my garage and I really would like someone to take it. If you are interested enough to see a picture, let me know. I am a friend of Jane Anne's and I live in WA, but we could figure a way to get it there. I have family in Portland. I don't know if I should put my e-mail on here, so if you want to see it, let JA know and I'll e-mail you a pic.