Wednesday, October 6, 2010

currently reading

This has been my favorite baby name book by far!  
Nate and I are having a heck of a time agreeing on names, but I mean really, do we ever agree on anything?

However, the kids have some top contenders such as,
Poop Head (Porter)
Diaper Head (Porter)
Fart Head (Porter) Are you seeing a trend here?
Max or Ruby or Louise (Brooklyn)
Gus-Gus (they both like it)
Henry Pointer (Porter)
Cheesy (Brooklyn)
Phineas or Ferb (Porter)

We make our ultrasound appointment today!  We'll know very soon whether to stick with the girl or boy names!

6 witty remarks:

Unknown said...

Oh dear!!! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!! Keep me posted! yeah!

-G- said...

YAY! So exciting you find out the sex soon. I just finished reading that book, actually! (Yes, I have a new bun in my oven--our first, YAY!)

We still can't agree on a girl name, which tells me it will be a girl-ha. :)

katie said...

My cousin who was two and a half when I was born wanted my mom to name me either Truck or Zabadooba. When she didn't, he refused to talk to her or come see me at the hospital.

Congrats on the little one!

:)

Erin C. said...

I met the cutest, fattest baby at the library the other day named Gus. Short for Augustus. I'm in love with that name now!

Anonymous said...

I love Cool Names For Babies. I read the one you're reading back when I was pregnant with Isaac in 97.
Mikayla

Jami said...

When I was pregnant with the last one, I had the older kids make a list of names they liked from A-Z. They were hilarious! Indiana was a top name from the boys team. I'll have to dig that out again... :)