Wednesday, June 9, 2010

today's tattling

 At least they don't fight when they're sleeping.

Mo-om! Porter called me a farty.
Mommy, Brooklyn threw her spoon at my head!
Mommy! Porter said I'm a pee-pee head.
Mama, Brooklyn ate my pickle!
Mo-om!  Porter called me a stinky boo-boo!
Mommy!  Brooklyn hit me with a bat!
She knocked down my tower!
Porter said my baby's name is baby head!
She won't give me back my gun!
Mommy!  Porter hide my blankie!
He's in front of me and I can't see the movie!
Mama!  Porter won't move out of the way!
No!!!!!
Ughhhhhhhhhhh!
Mama!!
Porter won't get out of my way!
Can you spank Porter?
Spank Porter!
Spank Porter!
Waaaaaaaaa!
Mama!!

4 witty remarks:

Heather L. said...

Wow, sounds alot like my house, except times 2! Last night, my older stepsons (they are 19 and 14) were fighting about the Wii, my daughters (11 and 6) were fighting about something, and the baby (1) was walking around hitting people with his plastic bat and then the older kids were getting mad at him. I was ready to lose my mind! People tell me that someday I will miss all of this, but I'm not sure about missing the fighting part - it truly drives me batty!

Hope today is a better day for all of us!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love that you keep track of this - it's easier to laugh when they aren't your own kids!

Macey said...

Ew. That sounds like my house.
Hey, did you see tatertots and jello today? She's turning an old window into a coffee table!

Denissa said...

Yep, the joys of summer...gotta take the good w/ the bad, huh? :)