Tuesday, April 6, 2010

since it's just around the corner

Things I would like for Mother's Day

1.  a freshly mopped kitchen floor and then no kids, husbands, or dogs walking on it the whole day
2.  an ipod filled with magical songs that make me want to jog
3.  diet pepsi fountain drinks (in a styrofoam cup) delivered to my door on the hour all day
4.  just one day of my hair not looking greasy by 4:00
5.  laser stretch mark removal
6. lipo
7.  a three hour full body massage (by a woman-don't even get me started)
8.  patent turquoise flats
9.  This necklace

10.  Lots and lots and lots of hugs from my favorite kids!


12 witty remarks:

Kimmy said...

If you get that magical Ipod with let me know where it came from. I definitely need one of those too! ;)

samantha said...

I hope Nate reads this post

David and Amy Sheldon said...

I hope that all your Mother's Day wishes come true. And at the very least Nate can't say he doesn't have any GOOD ideas for you!!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

#5 and #6, Oh yeah!

Traci said...

#8 http://www.shopstyle.com/browse?fts=turquoise+flats

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Ok, where do you get patent turquoise flats? I want some!!

I am asking for one of those Big Shot machines, but fountain Diet Coke would be heavenly!

XOXO
Jen

Macey said...

I'll go to the Knot Hole for ya. I will.

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

im in love with that necklace - where did you find that at? i must know - for reals!!

i'll take a little lipo and stretch mark laser too :)

Sausha @ {show & tell}

Samantha said...

I want jewelry!!

Denissa said...

Great list! Ditto to #1 & #3 :) diet pepsi w/ good ice is even better! ya know like the kind in the hospital when you have your babies? ;)

Jami said...

Good idea, getting that list out there not, so he still have time to get it all together. LOL

I'd better get cracking on mine!

The Runyans said...

oh i love that list!!! i need to make one myself and strategically place it next to the coffee maker!