Tuesday, April 27, 2010

recent discoveries

I got an early Mother's Day present!
I just adore those kids!

1.  My notice for jury duty arrived in the mail today.  It's the 4th time in 12 years I've been selected.  When I was 18 I actually had to sit in on a two day child molestation trial (not my idea of fun). 

2.  DWTS just doesn't hold my attention the way it once did.  Okay, actually since Kate left, it's just not that amusing anymore.

3.  Blanche wants to grow "pimatoes" in our garden so she can eat them.

4.  I have decided that when moms get sick, it takes like double the time to recover than it would take a non-mom.  In the days before children, if I wasn't feeling well I would leave work early, go home, take Nyquil and sleep it off.  The reason I can't shake a cold for at least two weeks is because I never get the amount of rest it takes to recover properly.  Just one of the trade-offs I guess.

5.  An aggressive prophy is really quite enjoyable.



5 witty remarks:

A very blessed lady! said...

Love the mothers day gifts! So cute!

mom2maya said...

I LOVE a getting my teeth cleaned too! Feel beeter soon.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I love that she'll eat the tomatoes! My kids will grow them, but don't want to eat them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Macey said...

Those are adorable handprints!