Friday, April 9, 2010

make new friends Friday

blog button



Well hello new friends!
Okay I'm not actually sure I made any new friends last Friday but it was the start of a busy weekend so I'm just gonna go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt.
Alright.
Here I am with my pal Jami for the second New Friends Friday!
Just in case you forgot, this is where you link up and show us your new favorite blogs you have found recently.  It's your chance to really talk them up and show us what we've been missing out on. 
Today I would like for you to meet Tracey.  She has a blog called My House of Giggles and I've been lurking around there recently.  (PS My plan is to not tell anyone that I'm featuring them and then they can wonder what the heck is up when random people start commenting that they heard about them from me. Ha!) 
That kind of made me sound weird.
Anyway here are the three reasons I'm trying to be Tracey's new BFF
1.  The girl knows how to throw a kid's birthday party.
2.  She likes to paint furniture. 
3.  She has a chalkboard wall.
I really think that's all I need to say. 
Go see her.

RULES:

1.Write a blog post about a blog you want to shout about.
2.Include a link in that post, please.
3.Be sure to add our Button to your post.
4.Come back to either Aint She Crazy or Barnes Yard and add your link. You will only need to add it to ONE of the sites.



8 witty remarks:

Tracey @ My House of Giggles said...

Jill!!!!!! You are SUCH A SWEETHEART!! I want to be your new BFF too!!! :) Thanks so so much for featuring me on your beautiful blog! I'm so completely honored and excited!! What a perfect surprise! I just finished writing a new post because my little blog was featured on another blog last night, and now I can't believe it to find yours as well! I will add a link to your site on my next post :)

Thanks again, Jill! Have a wonderful weekend

Tracey
(sorry for all the !!!!!..I'm just really psyched!) :)

Tamara said...

I love your blog!! I found you through mommys timeout blog. Can't wait to read more.

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashleigh said...

I have been lurking around YOUR blog for a while now. Love it! :)

veterankindergartenteacher said...

Hi there..following you from Friday Follow! I hope you will follow me back!

HB, The Impulsive Minimalist said...

Stop by Lucky Star Lane for some sunshiney love :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Love this...don't think I have ever been over to Tracey's place! Love finding new blogs! Cute monkey cupcakes! I am coming over from Ain't She Crazy!
Holly
504 Main