Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Makes Mama Happy

1.  A WORKING HUSBAND! 
That's right, it's been 15 months with a stay-at-home hubby and he is back to work. 
Do you know how much I love making his lunch and kissing him goodbye in the morning? 
Do you know how much I love it when he walks through the door at 5 PM and I'm actually HAPPY to see him? 
I have vowed to cease complaining about anything ever again because my husband has a job! 

2. Watching Blanche tap is the highlight of my week. 
I think it's because I always wanted to be a tap dancer and I get to live it through her. (Is that bad?) 
She's so hit and miss, some days she gets into it and loves it and then sometimes she downright refuses to even put her shoes on. 
I love that about her, but it also makes me crazy
3. This morning was day 10 of my 5 AM workouts and for the first time since I started I didn't want to cry/throw up when I had to get out of bed.  It's only gonna get better!  Right? 
4.  Did I mention Nate is back at work?  WOO HOO! 
(I plan to write a post about how we survived.)

9 witty remarks:

Macey said...

I thought he went back last fall or something? Gah, 15 months, how do you survive that?

Patricia said...

Congratuations Jill!!
My hubby is home since November and I am already... well you know, I cannnot even imagine 15 months!!
You are a Saint!

You made me feel so much better today to know that there is hope for a job out there!

Many Blessings Patricia
Ps:I look forward to reading how you survived!

samantha said...

Yeah Nate! Are the kids missing him yet? I'm so ready to start walking again. I've been so nasty sick since Sunday. Hope to be there either Thursday or Friday.

Jessica said...

I totally thought he had been back to work for a long time now. WOW! I can't wait to read how you survived, not sure if or how we could.

Traci said...

Proud of you guys! That must be hard all around and you did it :) Excited for your next post, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you and your family. I'll bet the only person happier than you is your hubby.

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

That's good news . . as a family, we have been there, scary sometimes, but you get through it. God always provides in the most unusual ways. Have a good afternoon!

Jane Anne said...

Oh Jill! I am so happy for you guys! Send me an email and let me know where's he working. Congrats, Nate (and family)!

Jami said...

oooohhh, girl! I have been there! I am so happy for you that he is back to work!