Tuesday, December 22, 2009

When Kids Get The Camera (Christmas Party Edition)

Christmas week is in full swing and I have been hit hard,
like we have a Mommy down,
I AM SICK.
But I don't have time to be sick!
Last night we kicked off the festivities with our annual dinner/gift exchange with the Millers.

Then Brooklyn took over with the nights photography. Enjoy.






I'm taking some NyQuil and going back to bed.
I still have to deliver baked goodies, go to WalMart, wrap a gift for my secret Santa at the office, make popsicle Christmas trees with the kids, do laundry, mop the kitchen...



4 witty remarks:

Patricia said...

Oh Jill... I am so sorry you are sick!!!
I wish I lived close to you I would come over and mop your floor!
Christmas is no time to get sick especially with little ones! Get well very soon and many Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn does a great job with the camera! Hope you are feeling better soon!
Lori

Jane Anne said...

Sorry to hear you are sick and you still have to go to Wal-mart. That stinks.
The pictures were cute. I can just imagine how much fun Brooklyn had taking the pictures.

Macey said...

Wow, she takes better pictures than I do! :)