Friday, October 2, 2009

Recent Discoveries

1. Mongoose (mongeese? mongooses?) are the cutest little creatures ever. I think I'm going to pack one in my carry on and bring it home for the kids.
2. Humidity gives my hair fantastic volume.
3. Tsunami warnings give me a little anxiety.
4. Sea turtles can easily be mistaken for rocks.
5. Brooklyn can look adorable for her school pictures without my outfit choice, hair styling, or even knowing about it...but it doesn't mean she will smile.
6. Flash Forward! Have you seen it?!
7. Sometimes when you think a swimsuit is really flattering on you and makes you look like you you've lost weight, it is just a trick because it is actually a maternity swimsuit.

5 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Maternity swimsuit?! Ha!

Macey said...

Oh yeah, and Flashforward ROCKS.

Anonymous said...

You bought a maternity swimsuit and had no idea!? Bahahahaha. How did you discover it was a maternity swimsuit?

Kaylee

Mama-Face said...

Ha. I was gonna say exactly what Anonymous said. The swimsuit line killed me. I bought a 'slim suit'...the only problem is once you've stuffed yourself in you better hope you don't have to get out in a hurry.

#2? no fair.
#5 so true. For all children.

Angie said...

You are so right about the swimsuits. It was labelled "expanding area for "full-figured" women. Yeah, right!!! At least it's comfortable and I was wearing it at my friend's home. Only ladies saw it. One other gal had the same type but a different color. She says there were no swimsuits in the maternity area. She thinks they gave up and just put them in the regular section.