Monday, October 5, 2009

A Fall Frenzy

I am back. Woo hoo.

As soon as we were off the plane I started soaking in the crisp October air and thinking about crunchy leaves and pumpkin spice lattes. Once we were home and I jumped back into the blog world, I realized I was seriously behind in decorating for fall.

Can I just say, though, that it is so nice to come home to a clean house. It is totally worth the stress beforehand. Ugh, I loooove a clean house. Yep, it's already messy again.

Now that I am fully relaxed (Could I be any more relaxed? Seriously.), I am ready to bust out the fall decor and get ready for a three day 3rd birthday event.
Don't even get me started...my baby girl is turning three. Lots more to come on that.

This morning I hopped over to Melissa's and found my first fall craft of the season.

Glue gun, check. Styrofoam pumpkin, check. Ribbon, check. Dollar Tree plate, check.

I cannot stop eating those stinking candy corns.


I planted these big fall mums today.



a smiley pumpkin by my smiley kids



I think my birdie laid some tiny pumpkins



scary spiders the kids made last year

The best fall accessory-
a super cute little boy in Halloween jammies!




Did you miss me?

PS I am dying to see NieNie on Oprah!

PPS A very helpful raffle here.

10 witty remarks:

Macey said...

Yep, the little boy in jammies is the cutest! :)

Patricia said...

As always .. oh so cozy!

Shelley said...

Everything looks great, absolutely love (and will copy) the mums in the wheel barrel.

Anonymous said...

I love all of your fall touches. That pumpkin plate is too cute!
pk @ room remix

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Everything is so cute! I love that pumpkin on the plate. And your wreath with the spider hanging down is adorable!

XOXO
Jen

Karli @ RockyBella said...

Such cute fall decor. You've inspired me to get my butt moving. All I have is some pumpkins...sad. =)

I love your scrabble idea, so genius and creative.

sweetjeanette said...

I absolutely love that pumpkin plate!!! who knew?!?!?

Come by for a visit! I'm hosting a quilt give-away.

sweetjeanette.blogspot.com

Roeshel said...

Hi Jill!

Your fall decor looks beautiful! All of it! And Hawaii? YOU LUCKY GIRL! I'd give anything for some sunshine and heat (I hate cold weather).

Thanks for stopping by to see me today and for your sweet comment. :) It's so nice to "meet" you!

Roeshel

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Now yer talkin' my language! I'd so copy that wreath on the ladder! Love your fall decorating. You most certainly beat me to it!

I'm blog hopping searching for someone to feature on the thread you commented on. Thanks for the eye candy!

Funky Junk Donna

MotherhoodFilm said...

I love Fal decor!! I really enjoyed looking around your blog! What great ideas!!
*Eliza’s blog*