Monday, September 7, 2009

Ballerina Party Planning

I'm making progress on my check-off list.

Brooklyn's entire 3rd birthday needs to be planned on paper, I need to get supplies purchased, and have all details executed in my mind before I leave so that we can throw a fabulous party as soon as we get back to the mainland.

Here is my inspiration board for her party.



The cake designer extraordinaire has been contacted and she helped put the finishing touches on my planning. She is so my other half in child birthday party concepts. Love her. I can't wait to show you what she has up her sleeve for the Twinkies.
I can't believe my baby girl is almost 3!


5 witty remarks:

samantha said...

We are looking forward to another wonderful party!

Macey said...

Dang, you are serious about this stuff, aren't you? Inspiration boards! My inspiration is "What's cheapest and most brightly colored?"

Christi said...

oooo pretty in pink! love it!

Jessica said...

I wanna come and eat some Twinkies! Those dipped marshmallows look yummo too. Have fun!

Mama-Face said...

May I just say I love Angelina Ballerina. Just a thought I had. And I love the pink pictures.

What a lucky girl!