Monday, August 10, 2009

Using Up What I Have

I have been on a decorating/crafting overhaul lately,
and I'm trying to use up everything I already have in order to
a.) restore my husband's garage to an actual garage,
like you can park a car in there, garage
and
b.) clear out my laundry room/future craft room so that I can get it revamped and together, and then just fill it up again.


things I have:

1. antique(?)/rusty lamp shade forms
2. a lamp base picked up from Goodies
3. piles of scrap fabric
4. black spray paint (duh.)

I think it makes for a good combination.

And this, my friends, will be up for purchase at the one and only

Trash to Treasure.

Onto the next project...


7 witty remarks:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

CAuuuuTe....

Jane Anne said...

You continue to amaze me with your creations.

Melinda said...

Are you sure this won't catch on fire?:)

Chris said...

I never would have come up with that! How clever and cute!

Hannah said...

darling! i am always amazed by others' creativity!

Free Art Printables said...

What a clever idea!

{oc cottage} said...

That is sooooooo fun!!!!

m ^..^