Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Makes Mama Happy

1. Discovering my 4 year old loves to scrub a floor! Give him a bucket of PineSol-y water and a rag and he is a helpful little guy. (I knew there was a reason I had kids.) Next we're going to work on taking out the trash. (On second thought, he's not tall enough to open the lid-dangit.)
2. TJ Maxx clearance aisle.
3. Pomegranate Orbit gum. I'm totally not a gum person, but this stuff is good (and on clearance at Wally for .40).
4. A good rainstorm to water the grass and garden. Plus it is soooo cute when Blanchie says, "Mommy, that storm cloud make big noise."
5. All the Bible schools coming up that I'm going to truck my kids around to.
6. Printing out all of the gorgeous family photos that Jenny took. I've already framed three and I love staring at them.
7. Special order necklaces. I'm so excited about the adorable Mickey & Jasmine ones I'm making.
8. Not having my camera cord at work today so I don't have to do a Working Wednesday pic. (not looking my cutest)

6 witty remarks:

Samantha said...

I love how you're always changing up your header. It's fun and way cute. I like TJ Maxx too but you should check out Target. I got two ADORABLE flip floppy shoes there yesterday.

the end.

Anonymous said...

1. try having him vacuum the house with a dust buster. :)

The Fair Family Times said...

Have you ever had your kids play the "rock" game? Its great. Seriously. First one who acts like a rock the best, wins. I love, love, love it when mommy needs quiet time! And I'm super stoked for my next family pictures!!! I can't wait to run it by JT and get my appt. booked!! Yahhaoaoo!

adrienne said...

oh how I love these lists of yours:) they make this mama happy! and it's awesome of you to hook ebtees up with a little advertising...you rock!

Macey said...

you totally forgot the cord on purpose, didn't you?

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

I'll have to try the gum and I just love TJ MAXX...period :D :D