Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It Was Only A Dream/Working Wednesday

Thank goodness!
I may look a little sad and haggard today because last night I had a bad dream.
A nightmare.
In high school I used to work at Deb and sometimes I have a dream that they call me in now to cover someone's shift even though the store no longer exists and I can't even remember how to use the cash register. Well of course all the workers were different than when I first worked there,
so for fun I made them guess my age.
Their guesses were 43, 45, 47 and 57.

I have a feeling this dream occurred because November 11th is getting closer every day...


5 witty remarks:

familyofsix said...

I think all the spray paint fumes are getting to you!

Jane Anne said...

Oh Jill, thank you for this. There are wild kids destroying my house and I needed a good laugh.

Macey said...

Oh my goodness. Seriously? I have that SAME dream all the time. Only I'm working at Emporium, cuz that's where I worked, and it SUCKED and oh my own personal hell. Yuck.
:)

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

You look awesome...no where near 40s or 50s! Puuuuleeeze :)

Jessica said...

you look about 35. Kidding! that was funny!