Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Love Being Their Mommy!

The red "shoe print pin" was made by my favorite boy.

Our present to our Mom & Mothers-in-law was a luncheon after church.
Lori insisted I post pics of the food.

I tried to be fancy by squiggling the white chocolate, but it kind of backfired.

Jason's lemon chiffon cake (he made it from scratch)

a layered salad

fruit (duh)

I think these look disgusting
They are cranberry meatballs and Lori REALLY wanted the picture

Our Mama & her Mama

Our matching hair by Ellen


This is the card I picked for my Mom

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mamas!
PS I'll be posting a pic of Nate's present to me soon. (It is a good one!)


5 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

I love all of the pictures. You are one beautiful Momma. I think my favorite is the one with you, Lori, your mom and grandmom. Although the individual ones of you with Porter and Brooklyn are precious. Looks like you had a wonderful brunch!!

Desiree Sanders said...

Hi Jill! I actually saw your blog about a week ago. You are so talented! I don't even know how you have time to do all of your crafts, and how you get ideas! Yeah, we're pretty excited about #2. And I'm loving the matching haircuts. You both look so cute!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

That lemon chiffon cake looks YUMMY... Does Jason share his recipes???

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great day. LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoe pin!!
Happy Mothers Day!
Lori

P.S. My mother-in-law absolutely loved her present! She showed it to everyone! Thank you!

Samantha said...

those chocolate covered strawberries look so yummy!