Thursday, April 16, 2009

Recent Discoveries

1. Neither of my kids is ready to part with Pull-Ups at night. (unless they like being soaked up to their necks!)
2. I kind of miss my husband now that he's back to work. (joke.)
3. Other people I know sometimes pee their pants too when they're just shopping and don't even feel like they need to go to the bathroom. (It's nice to not be alone in the mother hood.)
4. Your body can play very scary tricks on you and give you every symptom of a condition.
5. I'm getting the itch to go back to work (more than once a week). Is that just crazy talk?
6. Blanche can do EVERYTHING herself!


1 witty remarks:

Amber said...

I hear ya on #4 and #5 for sure!! Just last week when I read about your "friend" paying you a visit and happy about it, I had the same friend visit on that same day! :) phew!!