Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Review

After Thanksgiving, Easter is my next favorite holiday. I love the springy dresses, going to church & eating all the great food. The Easter candy isn't bad either. I did something very unlike me and let my kids go wild with the chocolate. I decided they could have one day of gorging on it, then it mysteriously goes away.
We had such a fun day.

Family

Coloring

Hunting


Bunnies

Dresses

Babies

Aunties

Best friends
Discovering
Protecting

Sharing


7 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

Those are some beautiful pictures of some really, really adorable kids (and one sweet, sweet baby). I love Easter pictures!

Stacia Howard said...

Glad y'all had a good day!

samantha said...

Very cute pictures. We had such a great time with everyone. The picture of the baby is adorable and by far one of the cutest babies I have ever seen !-)

Tonya Staab said...

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful Easter. The photographs are all beautiful.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

I knew I could find some adorable Easter pix over here. I was Right! The whole lot! Glad you had a great one.
I had to mention how much I love your lampshade re-do with the corduroy and the goodwill sconce lights you did for your bedroom. I LOVE them. They look so expensive now! Great job. : )

Unknown said...

That shirt Lori is wearing is so cute!!!! Where did she ever get it!

Anonymous said...

Nice yellow yard.