Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Crazy Busy

I'm going to an awesome, awesome show this weekend so I have been frantically getting everything ready to take. I was working so furiously I forgot to take my normal amount of pictures along the way. Here is a little sampling of what will be for sale.
PS if you live where I live you have to get down there on Friday.

I made 40 necklaces (most of them last night!)

My favorite piece-a perfect highchair for a
French/Country baby

I wanted to keep it...

but Nate says it's going

This is how lovely it was before.

I'm also bringing the CUTEST little girl's rocking chair and a black dresser with fabulous knobs.

My fingers hurt soooo bad from all the painting, sanding, sqeezing little bottles of paper glaze, gluing, pressing down on the spray paint button, and stamping all of my tags, plus spanking my kids every time they got in my way. (Just kidding)

Pray that I sell everything!

7 witty remarks:

Jessica said...

Okay, I have NO idea where this is going to be...do tell. My mom and I love whatever it is you are going to...LOL! I just bought all the stuff to make those necklaces, I hope they turn out half as cute as yours!

Macey said...

Yes, where is this awesome show? I wanna go... : )
Macey

Macey said...

Yeah!!! I'm in Lebanon, I am in LOVE with the Courtney Creek store downtown!! You should totally sell your stuff there, I know it would fit right in! I've never been to the one in Brownsville, (strange, huh?) and I'm so headed out there this weekend now! :)
Thank you!
Macey

Jane Anne said...

I have to get one of those necklaces!! One way or the other, someday, I will get one. I am not sure I am up to taking the kids out there on Friday. Good luck with the show!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Oh my goodness, it all looks so great!!

Threebusybs said...

Please share where the show is. Maybe I can get there while the big kids are in school?

Aimee

Stacia Howard said...

Good luck!
Where can I see your necklaces at?