Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Makes Mama Happy

1. Weight loss from being sick (hey, I'll take it any way I can get it!)
2. Loreal spray tan (bring out the capris)
3. Knowing God will take care of us even in this crappy economy
4. Being "mother of the ring bearer". I'm so excited to see my boy in a tux!
5. Printing out 221 pictures and organizing them neatly in albums. (I feel so accomplished)
6. The idea of "first time obedience" (yeah, not really happening) gotta love Growing Kids God's Way... I've accepted that I'm the "threatening/repeating Mommy".


I just made the tail end of this pretty cool party. You know I love me some toile!

3 witty remarks:

samantha said...

way to go! getting pictures organized takes a lot of work!

Shannon said...

I have printed out the 220 pictures but only half have made it to an album yet. :) You are inspiring!

Lula! said...

Um...
OK, your comment over on the Lost blog totally made my day! Thanks!

And now I am enjoying hanging out at your "place."

p.s. My eldest can quote GKGW--"Delayed obedience is disobedience." My youngest? Yeah, we won't go into detail about her. :)