Monday, February 23, 2009

A ReVamp Reveal

Porter's big boy room is complete (well not actually complete-complete, but I'm allowing myself to move on to the next revamp). Be prepared for lots of pictures.
You may remember the before pics.

First I totally cleaned out...then hyper-organized what was left.

Everything got a (labeled) home.



I took advantage of every inch of this teeny tiny closet.

Then hung a curtain to hide all of it.

containers to go under the bed

I Mod Podged the sports section onto clipboards for a place to hang artwork.


Hats & School Bags have a place to hang.

Shoes are no longer in the closet.

Ta-Dah!
The curtains are what I have for now, but they will probably change.



That's it...Porter's non-themed, retro-sports big boy room.
I feel so accomplished just because it's clean.

2 witty remarks:

Tangee said...

I LOVE IT!!! Except for colors, it reminds me of my boys room! Oh so cute!!!! I am loving that closet....I'm talking to hubby about a 2nd shelf in ours tonight.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! Nice job!
Lori