Thursday, February 19, 2009

Flashback Friday (I'm ahead of the game)

This probably won't come as a shock to anyone, but my sister and I are former models. We didn't actually grace the covers of oh say Teen Vogue or even Glamour, but we did make the cover of a crochet pamphlet. I think maybe it went to our heads a little so my mom ended our budding career before we made it to the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. I have no idea who the boy is but I'm sure he's really famous now. I was such a natural posing with my hand in my freshly permed hair. If any casting professionals are reading this, I still have the skills and my schedule is wide open.

5 witty remarks:

Anonymous said...

OK, that is priceless!! You girls were way too cute!
Lori

V and Co. said...

okay i'll bite...what color yellow?

mom2maya said...

that is so cute!!

Jessica said...

That is so adorable!! How cute!

I got my cute coffee holder last week! Thanks so much! I wanted to send out a thank you note (and probably still will) but I got sidetracked and wanted you to know that I appreciate your thoughtfulness and adorable gift. I've used it 3 times this week! I've gotten lots of compliments on it! Thank you!

Jane Anne said...

That's an awesome flashback, Jill! You girls were just adorable! Did you get to keep the sweater?