Friday, January 16, 2009

Let's Discuss

A little bit of this, and a little bit of that.
I just have so much to talk about.
Ready?
Let's go.

I was whipping up these babies for my MOPS group at 7 AM (that's right, 2 whole hours before my normal get up time).

So the white stuff on top is marshmallow fluff. I have never previously heard of this stuff and it's pretty amazing. My husband told me it causes cancer though.

I opened the lid and it was smiling at me! (At 7 in the morning, I hadn't even had my coffee yet!) Needless to say this little guy made my whole day. I decided right then and there to forget about my WW points for the day. It can't really cause cancer right?


Next


This got sprayed red. I love it even though the top slat is a little wonky.


I have been looking for one of these (which can be known only as a birdsnest holder-never cheese or anything like that) since I discovered that I had gotten rid of mine. At the time I didn't think I needed a cheese displayer, I mean I was only 20 and very inexperienced. So I found this one new in the box at "Goodies" (my new word I stole from a blog girl that I stalk). 4.99-Love it! And my 50 cent birds love it.

It's still in the works. The big glass thing needs some attention. You know I'll keep you posted.

Next

Photobucket

Just watching the catch up show on Wednesday got me so giddy.
I think this just might be the season where Jack asks me to marry him.

4 witty remarks:

Jane Anne said...

I'm lost... I thought you were marrying Jack Bauer. Then, hubs told me you weren't.

The cupcakes were delicious!! I think I would have thought I'd lost my mind if I had seen the marshmellow smile at 7 a.m.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Your goodies look scrumptiously good. I have never bough marshmellow fluff, but I might have to -- it looks fun! I'm excited for Lost too -- Jack is cute, but I'm waiting for Sawyer (lol)! Have a great night!

Jen

Jessica said...

I love marshmallow fluff! I used to eat it by the spoonful. As for causing cancer, I'm sure it's not any worse than drinking diet soda.

Cute stuff!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WOW... very cool marshmellow fluff... It's making me smile too... and I am lovin' the red shutter, think of all the Valentine fun you can have...