Saturday, January 17, 2009

Four Things & Flashback Friday (Saturday)

One of my favorite pictures:
1980
My Mama feeding me with hot rollers in her hair (she was the original multi-tasker).
Four Things
Four Jobs You Have Had
1. Skating rink snack bar girl
2. Deb sales associate
3. Binyon's eyecare associate (for 2 weeks)
4. Oral surgery front office extraordinaire
Four movies you've watched over & over
1. My best friend's wedding
2. Home Alone
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Clueless
Four shows you regularly watch
1. LOST
2. Intervention
3. The View
4. Jon & Kate +8
Four places you've been
1. New York
2. Hawaii
3. Philadelphia
4. Florida
Four people you know read your blog
1. my brother-in-law (daily)
2. Heidi
3. Romeo
4. Jane Anne
Four favorite things to eat
1. Chips & salsa
2. Cookie dough
3. Popcorn
4. Coffee (I know it's a drink)
Four places I'd rather be
1. The biggest loser ranch
2. On a massage table
3. A cruise ship somewhere warm
4. Asleep
Four things I look forward to this year
1. My sister-in-law's wedding
2. My 30th birthday
3. Nate's high school reunion
4. A pregnancy (maybe)

4 witty remarks:

Anonymous said...

If you liked My Best Friends Wedding you should also try Wedding Date! (LOVE IT!)

P.S. I love being mentioned in your blog!!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Like Mother like daughter.... You are so a multi-tasker!!! Heidi

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks so cute...and young! I'm still enjoying your blog and check it everyday. Let me tell you, it's a huge disappointment when you skip out on a day :o)

Shannon said...

Great post and great picture! I love reading these kinds of lists. :) Your kid's names are really cute!